Monday, July 18, 2016

18July Series | Summer Camp | On love and gravity

Love is for the strong. Forgiveness is for the courageous. (Loving Your Neighbor, 2B1 CLP Talk 6)
- 18Jul2013


God did not invent gravity for nothing. In His time, which is always perfect, He makes everything fall into place. *conversationswithjosilyn
- 18Jul2011




Where your dreams come true!

last Saturday, I drew a fish...that didn't seem like a fish... 
Oh, well, I told them, that's a fish in my world... 
(then I added) and in your world, kids...everything is possible! 
After that I drew magical waves of water(hindi kasi siya mukhang seawater kaya magical, ehe)... 
then they didn't question...hahahahah! 

The volunteers didn't know the songs 'too well' kaya I sang with gusto! 

And the dance steps, too! 

Kaya jokingly, our invitational phrase for the Kid's Camp... 
It's where your dreams come true! 
Be a dancer, singer, guitarist, art teacher... in the eyes of the kids! 

Thank You, Lord for this one-of-a-kind service! 
-18Jul2010